Sunday, April 11, 2010

TShirts/Window Stickers

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

There truly is so much I need to update on…things have been SUPER busy around here- Caden started soccer practices…he’s very happy he’s on the YELLOW team this year. Last year was green, this year yellow, so he’s staying in the John Deere color scheme. :)

Scott’s been working longer hours & weekends with the farmers being in the fields. The weather has been pretty windy here in the country, but beautiful sunshine and warmer temps- so we’ll definitely take that! It seems so good to finally put away the snow gear! Coleman’s and Caden’s tulips are even beginning to break through, so we’re looking forward to that.

I’ve been busy with work getting things ready for our First Grade Ocean Café coming up…lots of things to get finished before then, but the kids are SUPER excited!

I still want to update on the Coleman Skate-a-thon, and catch up on Caden’s latest happenings- he makes me laugh out loud at least a few times a day! He’s growing like a weed! He asked me one night, “mom? When we get to Heaven, is that like getting to the final level?” I think he’s been playing too many video games! Haha I told him, “yes- when we get to Heaven, we WIN, thanks to what Jesus did for us.”

One night I was out jumping on the trampoline with him…I am getting way too old I think! But we were laying there taking a break and looking up at the sky, and he asked me who was going to die first, me or him. I explained that no one knows when they’re going to die. He answered, “well, I hope it’s ME, cuz I really miss Coleman, and I wanna see him again!” At first it bothered me that he would say something like that. I didn’t even want to think about it, but then I thought maybe that’s the way God wants us to be, longing to be with Him. I told Caden, “well, God still has a LOT for you to do here first...”

I hate it when I get caught ‘off guard’ and I don’t know what to say to him. We keep taking one day at a time, and thanking God for our MANY blessings. There are days it is so hard to stay “up” but focusing on the GOOD helps…plus I KNOW that is what Cman would want us to do.

I wanted to get the info on here for our walk coming up May 1st. Here are the tshirts we’re selling…they are $12 a piece.

Fronts of the shirts
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Back:
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

We have children’s sizes S-L and Adult S-3XL. (sorry no infant sizes)
If you’re interested you can send your mailing address, #of shirts and sizes to:

Team Larson
Box 251
Callender, IA 50523

If you could add a little extra for shipping, I would REALLY appreciate that, as that comes out of my own pocket. I’m not sure how much it will be to ship, but any extra would be appreciated! THANKS!

The shirts were designed by Caden, so he’s very excited about that.
We’re also selling Coleman window stickers for vehicles. They are $6 a piece.
Proceeds will go to our walk for CureSearch.

Window Stickers: (you rub them on and transfer- carwash safe!) They measure about 12”x3 ½”

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com




Okay, I have to get back outside while it’s still light out- I have a lot to cross off my list before it gets dark. Again, here’s the link for our walk…we’re nowhere close to raising as much as we did last year, but every little bit helps.

Curesearch Walk- TEAM LARSON PAGE.



THANK YOU SO MUCH for checking in on us. Your support means more to us than words can say! Thank you for leaving us messages to let us know you care.

Our prayers have been with Army’s family this week as it’s been one year since he went to heaven. Here’s a pic of Caden and Army at last year’s curesearch walk, and our video to Army’s song…I think of him every time I hear it. There are just too many families missing their little ones. *sigh*

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com




WE NEED A CURE!!!


Until next time,
Blessings to you all,
FOREVER TEAM LARSON
Teamlarson1@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment