Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thank YOU!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Well, this is going to be a quick update...I need to get to bed, (WHY do Mondays come so soon?!?) BUT I had to get on and say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone for supporting the CureSearch walk in Des Moines this weekend- Our team raised over $5,000, and the walk total is .... $122,000 and still counting!
It was an AMAZING weekend- full of blessings!
I'll update more later...just wanted to share a quick video I put together, and thank everyone again!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Katie and Manish...Coleman LOVED them, and so do we!!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



Oh and before I go...Caden has more BIG NEWS!!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Sunday seems to be the day for pulling teeth around here-
Last Sunday he lost his first and today I pulled his second...he was VERY BRAVE!!!
Better make sure the tooth fairy comes before I fall asleep!
I'm exhausted!

Until next time, THANKS AGAIN- and
Blessings to you all,
FOREVER TEAM LARSON

***I know Coleman had a BIG thumbs up from above...we felt him with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment